Here’s what I’ve been tweeting about this past week. I seem to have been focusing on crafts this week!
- If you sew, these Cutie Pie Gift Bags on Whipup.net are aptly named. They are really cute, and you could do them in various sizes. I think any gift would be that much better if wrapped in one of these.
- If you have kids, you have crayons. And trying to keep them in their original packaging is usually easier said than done. So why not create a cute Storage Box for Crayons to put them in? This idea is from Craft Ideas for Kids, so you know you can do it together with your kids!
- Kootoyoo has a great tutorial to show you How to make doily covered soaps. I don’t sew, but I think I could make these. And they are lovely. They would look so lovely in a guest bathroom.
- You can download some Free Clip Art: Tape Strips (Patterns) from Pugly Pixel. They also have a tutorial to help you make your own in PhotoShop!
- This weekend, I plan on making some of these Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, with the recipe provided by Amandeleine. They sound insanely good! I’ll let you know how they turn out.
Let me know what you think of these crafts! Have you found some good ones this week! Please share!